Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 4 with Ayana

Ayana is doing amazing well. She slept all through the night and went to sleep as soon as I put her down. The dogs started barking at 1:30AM so I went downstairs to check everything out and change her diaper. I guess the dogs brought her out of that deep sleep so when I started changing her diaper, she woke up. So I made her a bottle and she went right back down. In fact, she was still asleep when I left for work at 8:20. I woke up at 7:25 to unlock the door and open that gate for Ester but I forgot to unlock the actual lock on the door handle so poor little Ester was locked out. I came down stairs to get something and I saw her car in the driveway but she wasn’t inside. So I went to check the door and it was locked. I felt so bad. She was sitting in her car so went out to get her! She was only been out there for 5 or 10 minutes but I still felt bad.

Last night we went over to the Dudley's because I was in need of some home cooked food. I called Shelley and said "If I have to eat another frozen meal or fast food I'm going to barf!" I wanted to make enchilada casserole but I don’t really know how to make it for one. So we went to the Dudley's and I cooked enchilada casserole. A didn’t get to enjoy my famous casserole because I thought it might be too spicy for her so she had a little chips and guac and some mandarin oranges.

-Lindsay

No comments: