Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boyd Update

Amber sent me this email:

"Lindsay,

We have not been able to connect by phone, what a bummer! I am really missing Ayana so badly.

Don't have much time to talk because the internet comes and goes and the power goes out at least once a day in the whole area.

We are all doing fine. God is working in amazing ways. We are emotionally drained and heartbroken.. What we saw today was more devastating than anything I have ever seen or imagined. I can't even put it into words at this time. PLease continue to pray for our safety and health as we continue our mission. I have been journaling when I can so I can share details when I return.

Thank you for taking good care of Ayana and please try to call the number I gave you so we can talk.


Love you.

Amber, Rick and Savvy"

No comments: