Aside from our home being tp'd, (read about that in my last post) what else happened at the Boyd house?
1. I forgot to mention that I cracked a small bone in my hand/wrist. It was in both areas. I don't have to wear a cast just this hideous hand brace that keeps my wrist and upper hand perfectly straight. It's uncomfortable and it takes me longer to type. Another downside to this brace is I can't blow dry or style my hair very well so I don't look my prettiest. On the bright side, it's my left hand and I'm right handed.
People have been asking me how this happened. Sounds strange but I don't really remember when it happened, I just remember it hurting and swelling over a few days. I went and had it x-ray'd and walla...broken.
2. We went back to school shopping. Last year I almost killed a few people after waiting til the last minute to get supplies. The stores were out of almost everything and I had to go to so many places. It was not fun so I promised I wouldn't do that again. School shopping and school physical done. Check!
3. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry! How do 3 people go through so much laundry. I don't know how the women with big families do it.
4. Rick power washed the deck by the pool. He is crazy, it was 105 degrees outside. It looks great though.
5. Rick and I had date night!!!
Don't worry, it's G rated. :)
Our date was actually during the day and Rick took me somewhere unusual, Best Buy. I got the most amazing gift! It has to be in my top 5 of all time. I am still celebrating and excited about it.
Drum roll please........
I got the brand new Samsung Steam Super Capacity Washer and Dryer!!! Whoo..hoo!! I'm was so excited and I still am. Our washer and dryer works fine but its really old and it doesn't hold very many clothes at once so it takes forever to do laundry. I'm a lucky girl, these things are state of the art. They get delivered on Aug. 25th. I can't wait!
I'm sure that just made me sound very lame, right?
So that's about it for now. I'm going to attempt to start my diet again tomorrow. Thanks to Jessica, I found a great website, www.sparkpeople.com that helps track food and weight loss goals for free. It's an amazing site! Thanks Jess!