Ok, blogger buddies, I REALLY need your help. I haven’t had a baby in 12 years! Things have changed so much in 12 years, I can’t believe it!
I have already bought furniture for the nursery room. I bought a crib, dresser that can also be a changing table, night stand and a rocker chair. Besides furniture, what else do I need? If you are a recent mom, PLEASE give me some advice!
• What kind of bottles and formula are the best?
• What are the best diapers and brands? Cloth or not?
• Who has the cheapest prices on daily baby necessities?
• What other things do I need to buy for around the house?
• What are the best strollers and car seats?
• Any other advice?
Any advice you can give me is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks blog buddies! I appreciate you all so much!