Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Momma Mia!

My precious mom and step dad came into town a few weekends ago and it was so fun! They in MO. and since we moved to TX a year ago, I don't get to see them as often. I'm so close with my mom and I miss her so bad. She has the kindest soul. She is a missionary that cooks for up to 600 missionary interns a day! I want to be like her when I grow up and I strive to be the kind of mom that she is to both of my daughters. I'm so excited that when we bring our little one home from Addis, mom will be coming to stay at our house for as long as I can get her!!! Anyway, we took her out to dinner for her birthday and then surprised her with a sail on the lake. The weather was perfect! Their best friends, John and Kay came and we all did our favorite things, Texas hold'em, mango martinis and sat in the hot tub.
I love you mom!!!!! (and you too David!)


No comments: