Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day recap...

I had a wonderful Mother's day. We went to lunch and then had a stroll outdoors at the Harbor by the lake. It was my first Mother's day with Ayana and another great mothers day with Savannah. Rick was sweet watch Ayana so I could sleep in. That was the best present, I love to sleep!

Me and my girls!


Ayana looks so amused. lol!

Love me some Savvy!




The Harbor


We also went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. Yumm! Rick watched Ayana while Savvy and I picked out a yummy! Rick paid and I was handing him his credit card back and you will see from the picture below...Ayana is catching on at a young age when she is trying to take daddies credit card. I am glad I had my camera out. So funny!


I really appreciate all that I have. It was a great day!

9 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Looks like a great day....cute hair by the way!!!

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

Happy Mom's Day!

Weredesh LOVES my credit cards, Safeway card, Costco card, etc. If I'm ever in a bind, I give her my wallet and she's entertained for the long haul. I just have to remember to count my cards in the end. :)

~ lisa

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your girls are so cute!

Paula said...

Beautiful girls! And I mean all of them, mom included. :)

Angela said...

Everyone looks adorable. I love your hair!

Kellyann said...

Very sweet photos.

DG said...

The pictures turned out great! I love the one on the couch and the harbor looks beautiful...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN DALLAS!!!!!!!! These pictures just made me even more excited! :) And it doesn't get any funnier than the post of A with Pappy's credit card, SO FUNNY! Rickey got quite the kick out of that one too. We are teaching her well! LOL! Kidding!!!!

LOVE YOU, Happy Tuesday...only 2 more days and we will be there, can't wait to see you all!!

Leah Reeves said...

Lucky Mom of 2!

Leah said...

you are so pretty, all 3 of you, gosh you have a great family xoxo