Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missed recap...

I forgot to post how Savannah's camp went. In this post, I told you about Savannah and her cousin, Austin going to Teen Mania Extreme Camp.

In one word, it was AWESOME! They absolutely loved it and were totally on fire when they got back home. They learned a lot and described life changing experiences and they had awesome one on one time with team counselors too. They also got to watch some of the top Christian bands. She will definitely go again next year. She might also go on a missions trip next year too if she is ready. The funny thing is that I went on missions trips with Teen Mania over 16 years ago and they are still going strong.

I was only to take pictures when I picked them up:









If you want more info about the camp, go to: http://www.extremecamps.com/

We really loved having Austin with us too other than the fact that I learned I have to keep him away from the ladies. Aparantly, the girls think he is HOT! He lives in MO and since we have moved to TX, we haven't been able to see him as much. He is really an impressive young man. Austin and Savvy were born close together and have been close ever since. Thanks mom, for making the arrangements for Austin.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like they had a wonderful time at camp. :-D Love the picture of the three of them. So cute! :-D

Angela said...

Amber, I love teenagers. It's awesome watching them mature. It's even better when they know Christ. I know the love of God makes the difference in young people's lives. You're doing an awesome job.

Please continue to cherise every moment with Savannah; they grow up quickly, weep.

DG said...

The picture of Austin, A & Savannah is SO cute!!!