Monday, December 1, 2008

Big news...

2 Big things happened today:

1. Congratulations to Ben and Rebecca and the Simmons family who passed court today and have officially adopted their children from Ethiopia.Click on their names to go to their blogs to see pictures of their new additions.

2. I got a drastic haircut today.It might shock you! Sorry mom, I know you like my hair long but it was time for a change. I will try to post a picture of my new hairdo tomorrow. Stay tuned....

Only 7 days until court!!!!!




5 comments:

Lori S said...

I'm excited to see your new hairdo! Thanks for the congrats! I am so anxious to meet my girls!

Kristi J said...

I can't wait to see the new do!!! And praying for your court date...so exciting, kristi

Sparkz said...

The court date is inching closer! Hopefully your family will be successful! Still is totally awesome that people take pictures of referred children and send them to their parents waiting stateside in agony. We hope you are able to enjoy each one!

Rebecca said...

I want to see the hair!!

Thanks for the shout out :) We couldn't be more excited over here!

DG said...

I know you said you were going to chop it...I'm waiting in suspense!!!!!!!! I NEED PICTURES!