Sunday, July 13, 2008



I recently recieved a very pretty blanket from Laura in the "Pay it Forward" game. If you want to see it, go to this post. So it took me forever, buutttt...I finally finished the gift that I'm "Paying Forward" to someone else. Jessica was the winner! One of the reasons why it took me so long is that the rules are that the gift need to be homeade. ughh...It took forever to figure out what I was going to make. I don't sew and I'm very busy. I just love Jessica to peices so I burned her a cd of some of my favorite christian (uplifing) songs. I hope she likes it. Hey, better late than never, you know. :)Now Jessica has to "Pay it Forward" to someone else.






1 comment:

DG said...

YEAH! I can't wait! You have no idea how much I have been listening to music and christian radio these days. It was one of their recomendations in the class I was taking and it is really impressive to see how much of a difference it makes in my day and my outlook on things. Thank you for taking the time to make me a CD, I can't wait to get it!