Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another baby home...Halleluyer!

Congrats to Eric and Tara who are in Ethiopia about to bring their new baby boy home.
We also got good news from our local Dallas group, "Ethiopia Babies", that the Fournet family have been referred twins and already have a court date set. This is so encouraging. I have been a little in the dumps about how long things are taking but every minute is worth the wait. Thank you Lord for these amazing couples who have such amazing hearts to adopt your children.






3 comments:

~Laura~ said...

okay...the fact that you said "halleluyer" makes you a super rad chick in my book! :)

Pay It Forward...all you do is post a Pay it Forward on your blog and tell people if they want to play to leave you a comment. If you pick that # then you make something and send it to them. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. All they have to do is Pay It Forward. You can snag the game graphic from my blog if you need it. email me addiesmommy@hotmail.com and give me your addy and I'll make something and send it to you. :)

Lori S said...

Hi Amber! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. We live in Great Bend--it's pretty much the middle of nowhere, but we like it here. We have our referral of two girls, ages 7(as of TODAY!) and 3 years old. It's an exciting journey to say the least! I look forward to following your journey as well!
Take Care,
Lori

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hi Amber,
I just wanted to say thanks for all the encouragement you have been providing on my blog lately. I greatly appreciate it!!