Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good times!!!!


Ok, I'm about to rip my hair out! Luckily, I have a lot of hair. A few weeks ago I sent off my I600-A off to the U.S. Citicenship and Immigration Services to the specified address in our state. It got returned to me today because Dallas no longer takes the form for International adoption, it needs to go to the Oklahoma City office. ARGHH....Of course, instead of forwarding the papers to the new office, they sent them back to me. Just another delay.
I also sent off all the papers to their originating states to get certified by the Secretary of State, which was 5 different states. I have gotten back 3 of them so I guess that is a little bit of good news.
I will be out of town for two days on business so I guess I will resend the paperwork out AGAIN when I get back.

4 comments:

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Hi Amber!!
I've tagged you!! See my blog for directions!
Isabelle
www.ourethiopianadoptionstory.blogspot.com

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Hi Amber!!
I've tagged you!! See my blog for directions!
Isabelle
www.ourethiopianadoptionstory.blogspot.com

Lisa J. said...

Arghh!!! I remember the frustrations of the dossier. You will get through it!

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Oh man, I am sorry to hear that....how frustrating! Praying they will process it quickly!