Monday, February 11, 2008

Inspirational Video

This doesn't have anything to do with our adoption but I wanted to share. I was holding a meeting at work last week and we were talking about mindset and about the "culture" of our company and leaving a legacy. I saw this video and thought wow...what a legacy that man left. Here is a little background around the video that i showed in our meeting:
Strongest Dad in the World [From Sports Illustrated, By Rick Reilly] Eighty-five times he's pushed his disabled son, Rick, 26.2 miles in marathons. Eight times he's not only pushed him 26.2 miles in a wheelchair but also towed him 2.4 miles in a dinghy while swimming and pedaled him 112 miles in a seat on the handlebars--all in the same day.



Here is another cool video: http://www.stservicemovie.com

We are truly blessed and this reminds me to not live my life in mediacracy.

No comments: